In this recorded webinar, hear from industry analyst and big data thought leader Mark Madsen about the future of big data and importance of the new Enterprise Data Lake reference architecture. This webinar covers:
- What's important when building a modern, multi-use data infrastructure and why the field of dreams approach doesn't work
- The difference between a Hadoop application vs. Data Lake infrastructure
- An Enterprise Data Lake reference architecture to get you started
In this interactive webinar, the SnapLogic team of integration experts also discuss how our Elastic Integration Platform powers the new Enterprise Data Lake reference architecture and some of the benefits of a modern data integration solution.
Who should watch?
- Enterprise architects
- Data warehouse managers
- Chief data officers
- Business intelligence practitioners
- Data integration managers
- Anyone building a new hybrid data architecture
Sr. Director, Product Management
Sr. Director, Product Marketing
Without focusing on the data architecture of the lake, you will build a swamp with nice code.
— Mark Madsen, President, Third Nature
About Mark Madsen
Mark Madsen, president and founder of Third Nature, is a well-known consultant and industry analyst. Mark frequently speaks at conferences and seminars in the US and Europe and writes for a number of leading industry publications. Mark is a former CTO and CIO with experience working for both IT and vendors, including a stint at a company used as a Harvard Business School case study. Over the past decade Mark has received awards for his work in analytics, business intelligence and data strategy from the American Productivity and Quality Center, the Smithsonian Institute and TDWI. He is co-author of several books and lectures and writes frequently on analytics and data topics.