The old adage that the customer is king still holds true today. By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator. However in today’s digital world, social channels amplify positive and negative customer experiences. The expansion of digital channels, along with the volume of customer signals, goes well beyond traditional sales and service - bringing together social media, marketing automation, websites, field service, quote management apps, IoT and more.
This presents massive opportunities and challenges for enterprises, including;
- Customer analytics– predicting customer behavior based on historical interaction
- Customer experience optimization– using those insights to improve business processes
- The integration challenge– assimilating experiences, from web to in-store, to business processes, to a multitude of data, formats and sources - is no easy feat.
Join us for a compelling webcast, “Data Integration best practices in the age of the digital customer”, featuring Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc, and Ravi Dharnikota Chief Enterprise Architect, SnapLogic, discussing real-world strategies for ensuring your organization’s integration strategy is optimized for the digital customer. You’ll learn:
- Key insights and case studies for customer experience management - using data across all the process steps to identify roadblocks and opportunities.
- Key technologies to enable fast and easy integration of multiple applications, departments, hand coded API’s, as well as accessing and extracting data.
- The 5 practical integration strategies to accelerate your customer experience initiatives